Achieving the Gold Standard in Paid-Search Bid Optimization: Understanding the benefits of global keyword-level modeling
What you’ll learn from this white paper:
- Paid search overview: The optimization challenges advertisers face
- Bid optimization basics:The various methods for improving campaign performance
- Rules-based vs. model-based optimization
- Global vs. local optimization
- Global keyword modeling vs. global cluster modeling
Global keyword-level modeling is the pinnacle of paid-search bid optimization. Nothing can beat this method for driving campaign performance improvement. To explore the issue in detail, OptiMine has published a white paper , authored by CTO Rob Cooley, that takes a detailed look at optimization in all its forms.
Whether you’re new to paid search, or a seasoned veteran, “Achieving the Gold Standard in Paid-Search Bid Optimization” lays bare the truth: that all model-based optimization methods are not the same, and the differences make themselves clear in your bottom line.
The bottom line: Applying the gold standard in paid-search bid price optimization will maximize the financial results of your paid-search advertising.