SMX Advanced kicks off Monday night with a rooftop party, but we really get down to business on Tuesday, June 5 when the floor opens and the best (mathematical) models take center stage in the OptiMine Software booth, number 24.
So, why should you stop by OptiMine when there are so many others exhibitors? Let me offer a few reasons:
- OptiMine improves paid-search financial results by 25% or more. We’ll have some of the results at the booth and our friendly OptiMiners will be happy to tell you about more.
- OptiMine uses not one, but six modeling techniques to assure maximum performance. And every day it assigns every keyword, individually the appropriate technique to achieve the global goal.
- No clusters, no rules. Enough said.
- Spin the wheel for your chance to win a chunk of cash.
- OptiMine is a sports car according to @SeaPPC.
OK. Five reasons is definitely more that a few, but there are more (transparency, control, automation) where this came from and the best way to see for yourself is to visit OptiMine in booth 24 – right by the food court – and ask for a demo.
You really are just that close to dramatically improving your paid-search financial results.
See you in Seattle.